Dental implantation is restoration method of missing or damaged teeth with the help of dental implants.
Implantation considered as most effective and reliable solution for patients who are missing one or more teeth. Dental implant has individual size, diameter and is positioned into the jawbone instead of missing tooth.
Benefits of dental implants
- adjacent teeth remain healthy and don`t require additional treatment (like in the case of a traditional dental bridge installation);
- beautiful aesthetic result is achieved;
- adaptation (getting used to) dental implant is going faster than to bridges; replacing missing tooth implant improves comfort of digestion and
- facilitates speech;
- service term of dental implant is much longer than of bridges or dentures.
Contraindications for dental implantation are:
- diseases of bone tissue or blood coagulation disorders;
- HIV infection;
- oncological diseases;
- mental illness;
- smoking (a pack of cigarettes and more per day).
Stages of dental implantation
- Initial consultation, medical history collection, comprehensive dental exam, diagnostics, professional oral hygiene.
- On the basis of computer tomography (CT) scan, dental surgeon decides individual implant placement plan, chooses suitable implant.
- Implant placement (procedure takes place under anesthesia).
- Gum formation. About 3-6 months (time needed for finishing the processes of implant attachment to the bone tissue). Dental surgeon prepares gum for placing future tooth with the help of special shaper. The procedure is absolutely painless and takes about 30 minutes.
- Abutment placement is one of the most important stages of implantation. Abutment connects implant with dental crown.
- Final placement of dental crown.
Dental implant costs
The total cost of dental implant depends on implant cost, type/kind of crown (metal-ceramic or ceramic).
What does the cost of dental implants include?
Implantation costs are composed of surgical and orthopedic stages costs.
Dental implants prosthetics have one of the highest success prognoses in medicine: 92-99%.
Great value in the success of implantation has quality of dental implant. We offer one of the best worldwide dental implants brands — implants Straumann® (Switzerland).
Appointment with the doctor
3 essential things in dental implantation
High quality implants system
We use Swiss dental implant system Straumann®. This is one of the leading systems by products quality and implantations results.
Our surgeon is constantly trained and advanced. Constant experience exchange with colleagues, participation in seminars and conferences, trained from leading experts in Europe.
Adherence to European protocols
Smart planning of surgery. Evaluating of bone tissues condition, implant selection of appropriate diameter and length. Follow surgery protocol.